I. characteristics of automatic assembly line:
typical assembly line production has the following characteristics:
1. One or a few products (parts) are fixedly produced on the assembly line, and the production process is continuous
2. The working places on the assembly line are arranged in the order of product process. Each working place only completes one or a few processes, with a high degree of specialization
3. The production line is produced according to the uniform beat (the so-called beat is the time interval between the production of two identical products before and after the production line)
4. The production capacity of each working place on the assembly line is balanced and proportional, and the processing time of each process is equal to the beat or multiple of the beat
5. The assembly line is equipped with a special conveyor, and the products move along a one-way transportation route
II. Advantages of automatic assembly line:
using automatic assembly line to organize production is conducive to the application of advanced science and technology and modern enterprise management technology. It can simplify the production layout, reduce the number of production workers and the storage of intermediate warehouses and semi-finished products, shorten the production cycle, improve the production quality, increase products, reduce production costs and improve working conditions, Promote the modernization of enterprise production, but under the same conditions, the automatic line has high cost, large floor area, high requirements for organization and management in production, and a large range of activities of production workers
III. application scope of automatic assembly line:
automatic production line is suitable for the following products and production processes
1. Products with finalized design, large batch and certain life bearing
2. The structure of the product is convenient for transmission, automatic loading and unloading, positioning and clamping, automatic processing, assembly and testing
3. The product structure is relatively complex, there are many processing procedures and the process route is too long, which makes the designed automata have too many subsystems, too complex structure and too large body, which are difficult to operate or even unable to work to ensure the processing quantity and quality, such as the head of sewing machine, reducer box, engine box, etc
4. The production process mainly focuses on packaging and assembly processes, such as the production of batteries, toothpaste and other products, and the weighing of liquid and solid materials
5. When automatic machines are not suitable for production due to the influence of processing means, environment and other factors, automatic lines can be designed, such as painting, cleaning, welding, drying, heat treatment, etc.
assembly line production, also known as flow production and flow operation, refers to a form of production organization in which the working object processes and produces products successively through various working places according to a certain process route and unified production speed. It is the further development of the organization form of object specialization. It is a production organization form with fine division of labor and high production efficiency. Henry Henry Ford established the production system in Highland Park, Michigan in 1913
typical assembly line production has the following characteristics: one or a few products (parts) are produced on the assembly line, and the production process is continuous; The working places on the assembly line are arranged in the order of product process. Each working place only completes one or a few processes, with a high degree of specialization; The assembly line is produced according to the unified beat (the so-called beat is the time interval between the production of two identical products before and after the assembly line)
the production capacity of each working place on the assembly line is balanced and proportional, and the single piece processing time of each process is equal to the beat or multiple of the beat; The assembly line is equipped with a special transmission device, and the products move according to the one-way transportation route
to organize assembly line production, the following conditions need to be met: the product variety is stable and it is a product that the society needs for a long time; The product structure is advanced, the design is finalized, the product is standardized, and has good structural manufacturability; Raw materials and cooperative parts are standard and standardized, and can be supplied on time; The machinery and equipment can always be in good condition, and the planned pre repair system is implemented; The work of each production link can stably meet the work quality standard, and the product inspection can be carried out on the assembly line with the production.
the main advantage of assembly line production is that it can make the production process of products better meet the requirements of continuity, parallelism, proportion and balance. It has high productivity and can timely provide products in great demand in the market. Because it is a professional production, the assembly line adopts special equipment and equipment and mechanized transportation, which can improve the dynamic productivity, shorten the production cycle, and reduce the occupation of WIP and transportation workload. Accelerate capital turnover and reduce production costs; It can also simplify production management and promote enterprises to strengthen production technology preparation and production services. The main disadvantage of assembly line production is that it is not flexible enough to meet the requirements of the market for product output and variety changes, as well as the requirements of technological innovation and technological progress. The adjustment and reorganization of the convective water line requires large investment and time
workers are monotonous, nervous and easily tired on the assembly line, which is not conducive to improving the level of production technology. The application of modern flexible production technology and information management means to flow production can overcome the above shortcomings of assembly line production to a great extent, and achieve the simultaneous production of multiple varieties of products on one assembly line, which is the mixed flow production line. Mass customization production can be realized by using the mixed model production line, that is, according to the user’s order, different varieties (including different specifications, colors, styles, etc.) ordered by different users can be continuously produced on the same production line, which can not only achieve economies of scale, but also meet the personalized needs of users.
now most factories use automatic assembly lines, which are characterized by high efficiency, fast flow, less personnel and quality assurance.
I think it depends on the cost, that is, the brand and material you want. Do you want goods for every penny