It’s usually outside, red, blue and yellow. Do you want to open it?
bamboo charcoal bags can work without disassembly
bamboo charcoal bag has hard texture, good ventilation, good adsorption of formaldehyde, sulfur dioxide and other harmful substances, and can release natural minerals, promote plant growth and purify the air. Strong water absorption can alleviate the moisture factor in the air, deodorize and prevent mildew
the car can be decorated with a healthy viscera without placing it in a conspicuous place. At the same time, it can promote sleep and relieve arteriosclerosis, which is beneficial to the owner
1. Precautions for use:
although bamboo charcoal bag has the function of adsorbing formaldehyde, it will release the adsorbed formaldehyde because of too much moisture in the air after long use. Therefore, please pay attention to drying once every three months during use to kill formaldehyde and other harmful molecules in bamboo charcoal for long-term use
2. Timeliness of bamboo charcoal bag:
bamboo charcoal bag is a very durable item and can be recycled. Generally speaking, a bag of bamboo charcoal bag will have little effect after one month. At this time, it is necessary to dry it in the sun or at the air outlet to maintain the adsorption of bamboo charcoal bag
but generally, bamboo charcoal bags that have been used for a period of time should be disposed of, which is healthier. They can be burned naturally or recycled to the garbage station. Don’t litter, so as not to pollute the environment
1. Purified air: it can absorb formaldehyde, benzene, TVOC, sulfur dioxide and other harmful substances released by indoor wood-based panels, coatings, paints, adhesives, insect repellents and so on. At the same time, it releases natural fenduojing to make the indoor and car air fresh and pleasant. Bamboo charcoal is also naturally called “air purifier without plug-in”
2. Release natural minerals: when bamboo grows, it absorbs minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iron, calcium, phosphorus and aluminum from the soil. After carbonization at high temperature, these minerals will be attached to the surface of porous bamboo charcoal
3. Generation of negative ions: negative ions have a strong dust collection effect, reduce the irritation of respiratory tract by floating dust and other objects, promote the movement of villus tissue on respiratory tract, and prevent human body from being polluted, stimulated and injured by foreign bodies; It can increase vital capacity, smooth muscle tension, promote the normalization of airway mucus secretion, reduce stimulation response and improve lung ventilation function
after being absorbed by human body, negative ions can regulate the excited state of nerve center, stimulate peripheral vasodilation, relieve arterial vasospasm, reduce blood pressure, and play a certain role in the recovery of hypertension and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases; In addition, negative ions can calm the nerves, eliminate fatigue, promote sleep, increase appetite, promote blood circulation, help gastrointestinal contraction, facilitate digestion, reduce aging, etc
4. Release far infrared ray: bamboo charcoal will release far infrared ray with the reputation of “life light”, and its wavelength is between 8 and 14 microns. Far infrared ray can promote metabolism, increase body immunity and healing power, and has a certain auxiliary effect on arthritis and insomnia
5. Blocking electromagnetic wave: bamboo charcoal can be used as shielding material, mainly because bamboo charcoal will conduct electricity like metal at a certain temperature, and the principle of metal reflecting electromagnetic wave is used for relative protection. At the same time, using the porous structure absorption and transformation principle of bamboo charcoal, the harmful electromagnetic wave is absorbed and transformed into heat energy, which avoids secondary pollution. Putting some bamboo charcoal around TV, computer and other electrical appliances can effectively block electromagnetic waves and promote human health
6. Adjust the air humidity: the porous microstructure of bamboo charcoal has good ventilation, water permeability and water retention. Bamboo charcoal is both a desiccant and a humectant. Bamboo charcoal has the ability to adsorb 1% – 4% of its weight of water, that is, the moisture absorption rate is 14% (0.14g/g, when the relative humidity is 95%)
when the relative humidity of indoor air is too low, bamboo charcoal will dehumidify and increase the air humidity. Proper use of bamboo charcoal can maintain the most comfortable relative humidity of human body indoors, and prevent the mildew, decay and cracking of furniture and the breeding of insects and ants
reference source: Baidu Encyclopedia: bamboo charcoal bag
as long as it’s not plastic outside
ordinary bamboo charcoal bags are made of non-woven fabric, so you don’t need to open them! Even if it’s wrapped in ordinary cloth, it’s OK! Generally, it takes 3 months to open it, dry it, and then sew it. Can continue to use!
No, as long as the outside is breathable, don’t open it, it’s easy to scatter it
now they are all non-woven fabrics. They are ultra-thin and super breathable. The coconut carbon containing graphene used in my house is vacuum packed to absorb and decompose formaldehyde. They don’t need to be opened. They can be directly placed in the heavily polluted place at home.
be sure to open it! This can play a role!